look for the light 70s rainbow leggings
So much depth, you look for the light
But when your wounds open, you will cry
You'll cry out now and you'll question why -Sia
- Heavy, super high quality, and brushed soft nylon spandex. Ideal for hot yoga and sweaty exercise. Navy with red/coral/orange/mint stripes around thighs.
- High waist that’s elastic free! Smooths and supports the stomach.
- Hidden pocket in back waistband holds an iPhone.
- Diamond gusset for comfort and mobility.
- Vintage inspired stirrups to pull under the foot.
- The most durable thread for activewear- wooly nylon. It stretches with you and doesn’t rip!
- Sewn by hand in Twentynine Palms, CA.
- ‘Cute! But why’s it so expensive?!’ We priced this garment because of the intensity of the sewing and the quality of the fabric. Each rainbow strip is cut and sewn on the pants one by one and it takes time :)
- Kendall is 5’7”, 26” waist, 33” hip and wearing size S.
- *These leggings are mildly compressive. If you are in between sizes we recommend sizing up!
Quality suffers in mass production. I don’t like that! That’s why we make everything by hand. Each piece is shipped in 3 to 6 weeks. Made special just for you. :)
If you need your items sooner, message me. I’ll see what I can do!