Shoot High Tank
I know you, you're a special one
Some see crazy where I see love
You fall so low but shoot so high
Big dreamers shoot for open sky -Sia
- Draped in silken and buttery soft modal, you won't want to wear anything else! Eco-friendly and sustainable fiber made from beech trees. White with gold rainbow print.
- Long and lean racer back tank with lined bust, bound nylon seams, and rounded hem.
- The most durable thread for activewear- wooly nylon. It stretches with you and doesn’t rip!
- Sewn by hand in Twentynine Palms, CA. Printed by hand in Connecticut.
- ‘Cute! But why’s it so expensive?!’ We priced this garment because the fabric is pricey (as it should be!).
- Kendall is wearing a size S. 5'7", 26" waist, 32" bust.
Quality suffers in mass production. I don’t like that! That’s why we make everything by hand. Each piece is shipped in 3 to 6 weeks. Made special just for you. :)
If you need your items sooner, message me. I’ll see what I can do!