Through the Clouds Lounge Pants
I am here and I see your pain
Through the storms, through the clouds, the rain
I'm telling you you cannot escape
You can do it, just feel baby -Sia
- Draped in silken and buttery soft modal, you won't want to wear anything else! Eco-friendly and sustainable fiber made from beech trees. Coral with gold 60s floral print.
- Narrow elastic at waist that's muffin top free, tight fitting at the top that opens to a wide leg.
- The most durable thread for activewear- wooly nylon. It stretches with you and doesn’t rip!
- Sewn by hand in Twentynine Palms, CA. Printed by hand in Connecticut.
- ‘Cute! But why’s it so expensive?!’ We priced this garment because the fabric is pricey (as it should be!) and the printed legs take time as they are printed before sewing.
- Kendall is wearing a size S. 5'7", 26" waist, 32" bust.
Quality suffers in mass production. I don’t like that! That’s why we make everything by hand. Each piece is shipped in 3 to 6 weeks. Made special just for you. :)
If you need your items sooner, message me. I’ll see what I can do!