Your Soul Grows Bamboo Romper Dress
I can see a rainbow
In your tears as they fall on down
I can see your soul grow
Through the pain as they hit the ground
- Silky, soft, and luxurious eco-friendly bamboo in navy with gold 60s floral print.
- Sweetheart bust, rolled sleeves, belted waist, and loose shorts that look like a dress but function like a romper!
- The most durable thread for activewear- wooly nylon. It stretches with you and doesn’t rip!
- Sewn by hand in Twentynine Palms, CA.
- Printed by hand in Connecticut.
- ‘Cute! But why’s it so expensive?!’ We priced this garment because there are many panels, if you look closely it's a structured garment that takes time to cute and sew. The printing is intensive as each section is printed one at a time, 6 sections in all.
- Kendall is wearing a size S. 5'7", 26" waist, 32" bust.
Quality suffers in mass production. I don’t like that! That’s why we make everything by hand. Each piece is shipped in 3 to 6 weeks. Made special just for you. :)
If you need your items sooner, message me. I’ll see what I can do!